Candel Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company pioneering the development of viral based immunotherapies for the treatment of solid tumors. Candel’s products are designed to significantly help patients fight their cancer while maintaining quality of life – from early – to late-stage disease. Join our rapidly growing company where you will work in an environment that values innovation, scientific rigor and a “can do” attitude. We care deeply about our team, our patients, and our community. We have a robust pipeline of investigational drug candidates in phase 1, 2 and 3 clinical trials in prostate, brain, lung, and pancreatic cancers. Please visit www.Candeltx.com for additional information.
Candel Therapeutics seeks a clinical data specialist to participate in data management for cancer clinical trials in Phase 1-3. This person will be part of a team responsible for reviewing clinical data along with corresponding medical records from patients participating in Candel sponsored clinical trials. This includes data entry and verification as well as providing operational support to clinical trials. Ensure efficient and effective conduct of clinical studies to company standards while meeting study requirements and targets. Work is performed in a collaborative team environment requiring self-initiative, drive, and great communication. Our focus is on the patient and how what we do contributes to delivering hope. A positive can-do attitude is required.
- Perform primary review of submitted clinical data, entry into databases and source document verification according to established standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Participate in review and verification of data for quality control processes.
- Organize clinical documents according to SOPs and federal requirements.
- Ensure quality in documentation and archiving of clinical data.
- Perform central data monitoring and create data queries.
- Communicate to clinical team and CRAs important findings that require clinical site notification.
- Assist in the development and implementation of efficient data management systems to accomplish protocol objectives.
- Generate reports and participate in data analysis and data quality analytics.
- Maintain study information, systems and tools for clinical trials.
- Other duties may include preparation of study supplies and participation in investigational product and clinical sample (e.g. pathology slide) inventory management.
- Bachelor’s degree preferable in the biological/health sciences.
- 1-2 years’ experience in clinical research, data management and/or clinical setting is preferred.
- Ability to handle assigned projects and effectively follow written/verbal instructions
- Contribute to positive team environment
- Professional communication skills with solid oral and written English
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Discretion in handling confidential information.
- Proficient in using normal office software such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and pdf software.
- Database experience preferred
Interested candidates please submit your resume to email@example.com